Hammerhead Torpedo Kids Buggy
Off Road Kids Buggy
Our Hammerhead Torpedo Kids Buggy is the latest design with USA specifications. Fully automatic, easy to drive, ideal for teenagers and adults.
The Hammerhead Torpedo Kids Buggy has a 136cc engine and is one of the most advanced kids buggies on the market. Designed for younger children from between 4 and 8 years.
This Hammerhead Torpedo Kids Buggy is perfect for gardens yet has the power for hill climbs and to take a passenger. Dual capacity cushioned seat with safety belts ensures both comfort and safety.
All Hammerhead machines are supplied fully build and tested with an owners manual covering detailed service and repair instructions.
Storm Buggies are the sole UK distributors of Hammerhead Off Road Buggies. These machines are backed up with an excellent after sales service and 100% off the shelf spare parts back up. All Hammerhead products are EC approved and onsite testing is carried out in the UK.
We at Fairoak Machinery strongly recommend full safety wear and helmets are worn at all times whilst driving the buggy. Storm Buggy stock a full range. Please contact us for details.
- Solid rear axle
- Chain drive
- Fully automatic – torque converter
- 4 stroke petrol – 2.7 litre tank capacity
- Electric start with pull start back up/ Air cooled
- 15 mph ( at full unrestricted speed)
- CMXX Commercial series engine
- 136cc overhead valve
- 1580mm x 950mm dimensions with 90mm ground clearance
- Independent double wishbone front swing arm – solid axle rear suspension
- Independent front and rear shock absorbers
- Hydraulic single caliper rear drilled disc
- Dual capacity cushioned seat/ lap safety belts